†EternaLL HaLLowEEn†

suMtHin` waZ b0unD t0 haPpen. . .

✞ Just do what you can do,, and let GOD guide you.... ✞



that phrase suddenly came to my mind last night...
I was pretty desperate about what will happen the next day – which was TODAY.

I sulked & drowned in my own emo world when we had dinner at Super Penyet last night.
I even made a worried.
Gomen....... (╥_╥)

but then I also remembered a quote in Bible that I love,,

`` ..Tuhan tak prna mmberi cobaan yg melebihi kkuatan qta..``

...which means if we thought the problems that we're facing right now are impossible for us to overcome,,
actually GOD knew that's not true..,
HE knew that we're more than we are now.
THAT is why HE gave us those ``problems``,
'coz HE knew we can turned it into a BLESSING...



      "...GOD value us MORE than we value ourselves..."



..that's what I thought when I first read the quote.
and when I was in trouble facing my life,,
I repeated those words in my mind...
I felt like I was given strength,, like HE was guiding me...

              |
  ,,,    ー + ー
( c   ')      |
 /  :'')


                                                     *                 *                 *

and this morning.,
I wasn't nervous at all.
I wasn't afraid.
everything went out smoothly...

the test wasn't so hard,,
& the interview didn't make me sweating bullets at all.
it's just like normal conversation I always had w/ my english teachers...
I thought it'd be more like TOEFL test or something.
like the ones Mr. my-EILS-teacher always says...


....I was really GLAD. I am.

GOD,, thank you..
I will do my best, from now on, to make YOU proud. . . . . 


~||||310||||~


2 comments:

salibnya miring~
hihihi^^
tryt krn it toh??
zZzZ..
blng kek..
T.T
omg" tdi sblm remid aj mala di privat..
Xp

 

udah lurus tuuuh... >.<
jgn protes!!
hehehehehe xP

gomen...><"
qu ge kacau ogg...
tpi skr uda ga pa,,
lega~ ^^
pkk'e qu ud brusaha sbaik mgkn,,
ap pun hasilnya iu psti iank t'baex...
hhe,, xD

 

Post a Comment